There are two types of cookies:
- A permanent cookie is stored on the visitor's computer for a certain period of time.
- A session cookie is temporarily stored in the memory of a computer as long as a visitor are using or viewing a web site. Session cookies disappear when you close your web browser.
On this web site, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Recognize you as a visitor and remember settings to enhance the user's experience of the web site.
- Collect visitor statistics on an overall level. No personal information is registered.
- Integration with social media and with our learning portal.
Removing or blocking cookies
Post- och telestyrelsen, who is the Swedish regulatory authority in this area, provide more information on their web page.